March 12-14, 2018
Portland, OR, USA
Please let us know how did at ELC! #lfelc
List of Topics and Speakers
What Hardware is used in these classes?
The BaconBits cape has the following capabilities:
What am I expected to know beforehand?
We make assumptions about attendees existing skills in the E-ALE seminars:
- You are comfortable using a command line interface
- You can program and know C
- You have some level of Linux userspace experience
These are not courses on "How to use Linux"
What should I bring to class?
- A minimum of a recent i5 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- Your plugin power supply (we will be compiling a lot)
- At least 100GB of free disk space
- Run "./check-requirements.sh EALE"
If your laptop doesn’t run Linux...
... please make sure you have a virtual machine program hypervisor available in order to install a Linux VM (for instance Virtual Box, or VMWare).
Get your computer ready for E-ALE seminars
- wget https://cm.converseincode.com/cr/check-requirements.sh
- chmod 755 check-requirements.sh
- ./check-requirements.sh EALE