Do you have Embedded Linux questions? We have answers!
There is a fee of $100 USD to join the Embedded Apprentice Linux Engineer track which comes with the HW kit (described below) which is necessary to do the labs at the end of the seminars. Attendees are free to enjoy the rest of the conference and attend only the seminars they want to.
No question is too simple.
Maker to Professional
But what if I want to try out things I learn on real Hardware?
The BaconBits cape will have the following capabilities:
What am I expected to know beforehand?
- You are comfortable using a command line interface
- You can program and know C
- You have some level of Linux userspace experience
These are not courses on "How to use Linux"
What should I bring to class?
- A minimum of a recent i5 processor
- 8GB of RAM
- Your plugin power supply (we will be compiling a lot)
- At least 100GB of free disk space
If your laptop doesn’t run Linux...
What is the License? Are the Seminars Recorded?
Subscription Plans for Any Budget
- Ut enim ad minim veniam quis nostrud exercitation ullamco. Ut enim ad minim – quis nostrud exercitation – ullamco ipsum dolor.
- Ut enim ad minim veniam quis nostrud exercitation ullamco. Ut enim ad minim quis nostrud exercitation ullamco ipsum dolor.
- Ut enim ad minim veniam quis nostrud exercitation ullamco. Ut enim ad minim quis nostrud exercitation – ullamco ipsum dolor.